Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pink Crotch Rocket 2010

Rita Effendy - Blame Moon (1998)

Blame Moon is one of the albums I released a collection of Rita Effendy 1998. Still like the previous albums, Rita Effendy still working with producer and lyricist Sekar Ayu Asmara. Good singles on this album, among others, in January In the city of Dili who became Rita Effendy Signature Song, Starting missed, my love now, and Blame Moon.

Playground Music Iwang Noorsaid, Addie MS, Dotty Nugroho, Dian Pramana Poetra, Dian AGP (= Dian HP), Arie A., Lian, Oas Simanjuntak (= Oas TPS)
Playground Scratch Billy J. Budiardjo
Composer Adjie Soetama, Sekar Ayu Asmara, Budi Bhidun, Dotty Nugroho, Dian Pramana Poetra, Ricky Poetiray, Hafiz Syahnara, Arie A., Lian, Oas Simanjuntak
Vocalist Rita Effendy
Background Vocals Yana Julio, Oas Simanjuntak, Okta
Guitar Lian, Tohpati
Bass Star Indrianto
Drums UCE Hariono
Producer Sekar Ayu Asmara
Label Aquarius Musikindo

BLAME

moon that night I thought
not meet with you
The two men looked at each other on the sidelines of bias

moon I do not know why your eyes looked so tenderly oh


night was no joke to imagine yourself
We're talking heart to heart

moon on the sidelines of the bias I do not know why your words sound flowery

Reff. Blame
moon shines

because of our atmosphere
permanis
Blame the moon shines
Vacuum
because our hearts are filled with love

moon Blame

JANUARY IN DILI

sail Let
I want to cross
across the island and the ocean to pick up my love
Hemisphere
soul that remains in Timor Loro Sae

roaring ombakmu
beat face-to-coast
Kala
greet your eyes turn blue
lautmu
my soul embrace sand
Kala fragrant breath
call my name

Two sky blend

always true in a horizon
Two
always true river craft docked at a pier
love

Reff.
January in the city of Dili
unbounded love blossomed quickly changed

January and slammed my love
January in the city of Dili
increasingly warm in memory
Wait
tuk to pick me back my love

yellowing bulanmu
knocked night
And tenderly fingers
stroked my soul
refracted star
decorate roofs
And the warmth of your lips smack into my soul

Love
Timor Loro Sae Timor Loro Sae love

Music Video:



Track List 1. "BLAME moon" (Adjie Soetama, Sekar Ayu Asmara)
2. "LOVE NOW" (Adjie Soetama, Budi Bhidun)
3. "JANUARY IN DILI" (Dotty Nugroho, Sekar Ayu Asmara)
4. "Smoldering" (Dian Pramana Poetra, Sekar Ayu Asmara)
5. "BETWEEN OUR HEARTS" (Ricky Poetiray, Hafiz Syahnara, Sekar Ayu Asmara)
6. "START I miss" (Arie A., Sekar Ayu Asmara)
7. "SOUTH AND NORTH" (Liang, Sekar Ayu Asmara)
8. "STILL loose my tears" (Oas Simanjuntak, Sekar Ayu Asmara)

0 comments:

Post a Comment