Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How To Get Marriage Certificate In Aurangabad(mh)

Playlist: Songs Jadul Indonesia '90an


well, I mo bagiin lagu2 sempet jadul that I requested temen2 ma, thanks for utuhsuduk for your help, cekidot ..:))

1. Didi Rachman - Big Dipper Love
2. Diamond - My longing
3. Icha - Only You
4. Novia Kolopaking - Although One Day
5. Fathur - Redeeming Love
6. Nicken - Should I Cry
7. nike Feat. Embong Rahardjo - screams
8. Sharizan - I'm Still In Love
9. Asri - My Heart Still Love
10. Dewa 19 - Bayang Bayang
11. Bayao - Only Yourself
12. Prototype - May 13
. Gigi - peace love
14. Drama - Want Back
15. Wong - Free

Should I cry
By: Niken
Written by Boy Vilianto

the red sun
Sunset tlah
arrived my heart was troubled I felt lonely

lover has gone


bulanpun not shine too dim star
increasingly lonely night

tormented my heart when I remember you

Should I cry when my heart longs

Should I cry
lover has gone ...

I wanted to re-re

periods ago
But all of that
impossible not happen

Should I cry when my heart longs

Should I cry
Beloved has gone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment