Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Best Of Cathouse Isabella

Novi Mutia "Fly increasingly faded"


fading Fly is the title of their debut album of pop rock singer, Novi Mutia. This song diciptain by Deddy Dores and showing the strains of saxophone Tony Kelvin. Gag more information about Novi, after releasing this album gag her name already heard from again, although this album is quite acceptable in the market. Well enjoy this song ..:))


miss fading
By Novi Mutia
Written by Deddy Dores
Taken From The 1998 album "Fly increasingly faded"
Saxophone by Tony Kelvin
Labels: Blackboard / PT. Suara Sentral Sejati

Closed have this heart to you
Too in wound hearts
extent I observe about you
Although weight forget

Down my nights alone without you
feel disappointed in my life
Although I admit to be feeling my love
love you too

Tonight no stars and the moon
Rinduku rain and a storm caught Let
tepis all my longing is at the heart
lonely without your love oh let ..

Let me tepis all longing that is in the heart
lonely without your love Let



Download: Novi Mutia - Bury The Pudar.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment