Friday, August 13, 2010

Putting Olive Oil In Baby Nose

daily rain kiss

raining and I can think of songs with the word rain:

rain come down forgive this dirty town (Dire Straits) and think this city is not just dirty, that annoyance then forgive me that own clean are not

on and on the rain will say how fragile we are (Sting) fragile and I think we are weak but we are still here instill

I only wanted to see you underneath the purple rain (Prince) and I think forbidden things, fantastic plots purple

I've been waiting for her for so long (Cult) and I think the desert to the vital need of water, the vital need of something

you were saying that the rain had stopped, which now you would never more in love, and now you're all wet look (Jovanotti) and I think maybe, maybe, but it '

Hallejula It's Raining Men (Geri Halliwell) and I think but what kind of text that is not to mention the song

rains the silence between us I want to talk but you walk away and I think but who the fuck is this song.

E 'evening, the forecast rain damage tomorrow and I think I would like to hear tomorrow you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy When skies are gray and even in the most cheerful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment