Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pokemon Orange Gpsphone Cheat



We hope that you feel comfortable in this summer holiday, at least learn to swim once and for all. To be able to take it to the five I have to ask permission for all of August, but yes so I will not leave this year. What time is it? Cabbage already 8.05 Thank goodness it's Friday, it is August and that in Milan there is a lot less traffic than usual. But what does this, no bag no, it's already the third time this year. My god what a pain, I do not see anything what was a handful, I'll leave the bag, but who you are, no no another punch, I feel the taste of blood and his head throbbing, but I can not move, help someone help me because nobody helps me, is clouding the view, but not against the wall, no, what is that strange heat, but it is the sidewalk that I seem to see so close, yes I have the face to the ground, strange, because I can not get up, this is blood, but not mine, I do not feel nothing, a shoe, but kicking is because I feel nothing is getting dark, but how much police where they're taking me where I'm going, I do not understand, oh well whatever it is the important thing is that for the five I can be in the pool to take my child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment