Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Long Does It Take Dragon Digest

Natasha - Red Ink (1997)


Red Ink is the title of the album which was released Natasha in 1997 under the label Main Tone Records / Musica Studio's. Red Ink songs that became radio U.S. Dhiemas Hitz diciptain by previously successful make a song for Barbie, Blame Me.

INK RED LYRICS
by Natasha
Written by Dhiemas U.S.
Label: NUR / Musica Studio's

saddened my heart, when dusk
how I miss
but did not know you where

when recalled, with laughter and candamu
want I cried, wanted to repeat again

if you do not promise to come again
kunanti
impossible until I did not miss again oh
forced into another kupindah

saddened my heart, spill on
pen scratches one name in red ink
kusilang night you become a witness

my own now I'll ask again where are you now



Download: Natasha - Ink Merah.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment