Thursday, January 6, 2011

Determining What Webcam Driver You Need

Poppy Mercury - Forgive Me [Rare Single]

Well, I'm mo bagiin have one good song Poppy Mercury, yach maybe it's the only song that I really like Poppy, it's called "Forgive Me" written by Ronnie Gaduh and Dhenda SR. The song was at ambi from the pop album Let Me Go Records HP production. Unlike previous Poppy songs, this song really thick with a touch of pop, fun really pokonya hehehehe ..
well enjoy this beautiful song ..:))

Forgive
Poppy Mercury
Cipt. Ronny Gaduh / Dhenda SR
Album: Let Me Go
Label: HP Records / Metrotama Records

Which may be willing to
If I knew you first establish
Still in love with
Love ... ..,


How should I thank Sincerity
Who's your heart still
Hers ...,

*
Once I know
ultimately kujadi hesitate
All the love and affection ..,,

I really do not want
heart Hurt
rob yourself become
Tuk beloved

**
Maafkahlah Forced myself

my return this love

forgive me Forgive
Although there is still love

Think of us
There was never a shadow
romance that grows in the chest Just a second though



Download:
1. Poppy Mercury - Forgive Me (Album Version)
2. Poppy Mercury - Forgive Me (Acoustic Version)
3. Poppy Mercury - Let Me Go (Radio Edit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment