Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Waldorf Knitted Animal Pattern

Gluehwein


It 's a bit of years that we find ourselves Campofranco, braving the crush of the Corny Christmas market to exchange greetings before the holidays. Under huge red balls hanging from fir trees almost alive, the atmosphere is pleasantly fabulous, especially after the second cup of mulled wine. Warm us with laughter and chatter. We are connected, or rather ex-colleagues but also friends. This year, due to the continuing life, including travel and exotic new little creatures freshly baked, there are only two. All good though, indeed, the intimacy gives new confidence. Then he comes. They're really good together, want a child, speak to buy the house, they kiss, they look cool but the mulled wine. It 's time to go home. They can not give me a ride because they have to go and choose a ring, a gift from him to her and her eyes sparkle. The affection that binds me to them keeps me from throwing up, but I catch myself as I wait for the bus to envy them a bit '. With a slight sense of melancholy mixed inadequacy I get home. Time to lie down on the couch and I get three sms:
"flight delayed due to bad weather, you go home"
"cried all night and all day and his dad does not help me"
"for me was to be an important link bill so little to him "

I look around, look inside myself and think of the huge red balls, firs almost live fairy-tale atmosphere and I feel really smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment