Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Marantz Or Onkyo



I doubt it can continue much longer to take penicillin and ketoprofen. The opening of the bag resulting in the payment of the content in the glass has become an almost automatic gesture, which takes the baton in my stomach and nothing more.
I spent the morning in bed to loosen and tighten up my mind, the pages of a Christmas gift and the thermometer. In fact I would have liked to see how much he grew the Arno, they say that the machines do not do more to park and the steps are under water. And maybe take some pictures. And decide not to buy more cigarettes. Why are 4 days that I do not smoke and would like to continue.
Andrei in the library to study. I would be enough to leave home and stop dissecting my brain, throwing the pieces together I do not like the Japanese kamikaze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment