Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is A Brazilian Wax Awkward?

HEROES ... NEVER SLAVES!

In the distant fires where the hills forever burn the feet of our heroes try hard to learn but the lesson is lost there in the smoke and the mud as we have the same flesh, the same breath, the same life, one blood I was near the river that ran red with shame I was on the battlefield, where death had no name I was with my brothers and there was flooding and we had the same flesh, the same breath, the same life, one blood Then I fell to the ground I've tasted ashes on my tongue thinking that only the dead stay young forever there was peace in the twilight and for a time was a world without danger a world without war and take all your suffering will be good for this because we have the same flesh, the same breath, the same life, the same blood


soundtrack Green Street Hooligans

ONE BLOOD
FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU THINK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment